- Uther: ARTHUR DID HE KILL YOU
- Arthur: what
- Uther: YOUR SORCEROUS TRAITOR MANSERVANT
- Arthur: father no
- Uther: AND NOW THAT PEASANT IS QUEEN AND THAT SORCERER IS STILL ALIVE. ARTHUR I TRIED TO WARN YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN
- Arthur: father calm down
- Uther: GET ME OUT OF HERE, I NEED TO KILL ALL THE PEASANTS
- Arthur: father stop
- Lancelot: ....and it wasn't Guinivere's fault at all, you see, it was an enchantment.
- Arthur: Wait, hold on. You knew about the magic for HOW long?
- Balinor: Hello, I'm Merlin's father.
- Arthur: You...that's why he was...and I told him...oh, crap.
- Freya: Hello, I was Merlin's girlfriend until you killed me.
- Arthur: Merlin had a GIRLFRIEND?
- Arthur: Why does everyone here know about Merlin's magic
- Elyan, Gwaine, Lancelot, and Arthur: *ROUND TABLE REUNION*
Greg is pissed that he was not invited to the stag night.
GUYS. WHAT IF. WHAT IF GREG WAS INVITED. AND HIS LITTLE, “YOU DIDN’T EVEN MAKE IT TO CLOSING TIME” JAB WAS BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET THEM AFTER HE GOT OFF WORK AND JUST AS HE WAS LEAVING THEY GOT HAULED INTO THE DRUNK TANK.
I love how John just snaps into the 45 degree angle of pain here